Create Your Own Adventure Story
For those of you unfamiliar with hello hanna’s line of hello books, these clever, imagination inspiring sticker-based ‘create your own adventure story‘ books are for creative kids aged four and up. They are a great way for your child to entertain him or herself on rainy days, during road trips, or anytime!
hello books are available in robot mission (above right, and the one we were sent to try), princess castle, monkey business, and yum yum bakery (new!) themes. Each pack contains a 5″ x 30″ accordion book that forms the basis of the ‘story’ (made from FSC-certificed recycled paper) that can be folded back down into a 5″ x 5″ book and is perfectly sized for putting into the mail for that special someone. Five sheets of removable stickers are also included, and it’s the stickers that make these books different from traditional sticker books. hello books’ stickers are buildable and abstract, so that your child’s version of a robot will be completely unique – every time. Luckily for Oliver (aged three and a half) and myself, the packaging of our robot mission hello book gave us some examples of what we could do with all the neat shapes, but we quickly moved on from these to come up with our own cool robots, rockets, planets, and unnamed creatures. While Oliver is a little young yet to get the actual creation of a story line concept of the hello books, I can see how older children will run with building sticker characters and backgrounds to tell a story. As for our robot mission book, Oliver has his robot saying ‘hi’ on the cover of his – too cute!
You can purchase any of the four hello books through the hello hanna website for $10.95 USD, or from our favourite Canadian on-line retailer, Raspberry Kids, for $10.99 CAD (use discount code spiltmilk15 at checkout for 15% off of your purchase!).
hello hanna generously provided us with a monkey business hello book to give away to one lucky Spilt Milk Moms reader! Thanks hello hanna!
To Enter: Go to hello hanna’s website and then leave us a comment HERE (one per day only, please) telling us which hello hanna hello book you think your child would like best and why. Once you’ve entered by leaving this mandatory comment, you can gain additional entries like this:
- Follow @annehellohanna and @SpiltMilkMoms on Twitter and tweet ” Enter to #WIN an @annehellohanna monkey business hello book for your creative child! http://tinyurl.com/3pp9szm @SpiltMilkMoms #giveaway “ and leave us the link for extra DAILY entries.
- If you ‘Like’ hello hanna on Facebook, leave us a comment letting us know for one extra entry.
- If you ‘Like’ Spilt Milk Moms on Facebook, leave us a comment letting us know for one extra entry.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog and leave us a comment with the link for one extra entry.
- Subscribe to Spilt Milk Moms by RSS or Email Subscription and leave us a comment letting us know for one extra entry.
This giveaway ends at 12:01am PST on Friday, April 22nd, and the winner will be selected using Random.org. The winner will have 7 days to respond to our notification email before another winner is selected. This giveaway is open to both US and Canadian residents. Good luck!